Wednesday 10 March 2010

Lets talk AVP (also known as birthday weekend and me and the boyhs are ranting)

So here it is my 1st 30 minute audio rant with me and the guys.
I would have had this out sunday or even Friday of my bday weekend but when we were recording and i went to hit stop audacity crashed meaning I have had to restore it through 150 or so temp files. Oh and audacity does not have a auto recover function.

So here it is Fens audio rant starring: Me Fen
                                                       Zozh
                                                       Sam
                                                       Luca

In this rant we mostly talk abiut the new game Alien versus Predator as well as.
  • Dawn of War 2
  • Nomis
  • I phones
  • PS3 blackouts
  • Fanboyism
  • Iron Kingdoms
And many more.
Warning Spoilers in this audio rat (or semi spoilers in Zozhs case)
Enjoy Fen


Download              



No comments: