Friday 15 July 2011

The XV88 C Spec WIP

So when i  got home last night I decided to play with some spare 40k kits I had on me. So without further ado I give you my C Spec XV-88 Broadside Battlesuit.
The Using Crisis Missile pods I have been able to create the arm mountd missile pods. The rail guns are held on with a wing and a prayer. And the head is made using a multi tracker. I wanted to give the unit a more alien feel. The Multi tracker provided this, Had a slight problem fitting in the antenna array on to multi tracker as the missile pods took up a lot of room when mounted right on top of th shoulders. SO I leaned them back to allow the head some breathing room.. I intend to add some green stuff to bulk out the Broadsie make it look more imposing I also need to pinch another missile pod from somewhere.

Anyway my intention is for this fella to appear in a game of Deathwatch im intending to run. Anyway talk to you later folks.

- Fen

No comments: