Sunday 1 November 2009

Dying of pig flu is a lark

Oh yes After I finnaly got off holiday last week I essentialy have been feelign like crap and Diagnosed with Swine Flu so this week ill mostly be sitting on my arse job hunting. thats right Pizza Hut im gonna leave you, leave you like a used tissues.

But anyway London Expo was Fantastic, met up with some old friends made some new ones and got engaged.

Yes Me and miss Kylie Smith have taken the plunge and decided to get married ... when we have the money ... in 2 years ... OH GOD HELP ME.

But anyway I got to have a good look at LEft for Dead 2 and Star Trek Online. I am now looking forward to STO after playign through the demo mission. Space combat is easy to play through as it feels Like playing Star Fleet Command and thee land based combat feels like I am playing City of Heroes.

Ok for the purchases. I managed to get a good hall of Gunpla.
  • 1/100 Regen Guel Gundam
  • 1/144 HG FA-78-3 Full Armour Gundam 7th
  • 1/100 RXR-44 Guntank
Now The Guntank is a really cool 1/100 because its a Gundam F-91 kit the Guntank is a TINY 1/100 scale kit in comparison to your average 1/100 Gundam. For example here is a picture of the Regen Duel with the Guntank. So awesome. my Shin Musha Gundam (once its finnished).
These two shall have pride of place next to my Ver Ka Ball and and My Shin Musha Gundam (once it is completed).
Me and Kylie also had a Chibis drawn of us to celebrate the day. Also thanks once more to Luchia for the Lovely bottle of wine she brought us as a Engagement present.

So yeah as we know it wouldnt be my blog without me having a good rant. this rant goes out to the organisers of the MCM London Expo. WHAT THE HELL was going on Saturday. Seriously Saturday was essentially chaos. Saturday was big I belive this year they had use of an extra hall the place was crammed it was hard to walk and get to stalls. But if the organisers knew this WHY THE CRAP did they not have a larger entrance or a second Entrance. Normally after your in you can go out and get back in a flash. This year nope the que to get back in (yes a que to get back in) was so huge it was going right down the food courts in the Excel centre Fortunately me and Kylie que jumped or we would have been waiting a long time. Also They changed the hand stamps to uv ones. We were all worried that we had rubbed em off. Thank Thamar that Sunday was quiet. Next day.

Right think thats where I shall leave thuis blog as I gotta bring you back up to speed on our IK campaign events. Later days folks.

No comments: